Monday, March 23, 2020

Horoscopes for Tuesday's New Moon in Aries

View this email in your browser

Horoscopes for the New Moon in Aries
 

March 24

New Moon at 4° of Aries  

The New Moon in Aries arrives on Tuesday March 24th at 2:28 AM. Happening on the heels of the Equinox, the New Moon carries with it spring's medicine. Even when things get bleak, even when winter stays well past its welcome and life's challenges surpass its ease, renewal remains the next natural order of things. 

In the Northern Hemisphere, the sun's entrance into Aries signals to us that our days will be increasing in length a little more each day. The earth is coming back to life and its creatures are eager to get it on. Without hesitation. Without fear. With no doubt about their motivation. 

No bird in spring stifles its mating call. 

As the sign associated with this shift, Aries offers itself to the collective without shame. This fire sign ushers in a call to life. It rallies the spirit. It is the original spark of intuition, initiation, and inspiration. If any sign knows how to embody an almost delusional amount of confidence, it's this one. 

But this is no ordinary reboot. Square the nodes, this New Moon bears weight and what we do with it will impact us for months, if not years to come. While nature is thriving, unphased by our issues, we find ourselves in a moment where our personal and collective health hangs in the balance. We are coming to know more intimately what truly holds value for us and what has simply been a distraction. 

Life cares so little for our plans in the face of its own. 

Conjunct Chiron, the wounded healer, the teacher, the one who knows illness, this New Moon comes bearing more than springtime's usual message. Chiron is a minor planet named after a Centaur from the Greco-Roman pantheon. In his myth, Chiron ends up hurt from being in a battle that wasn't his to fight. Chiron's knowledge of healing is formidable, but even he can't find a remedy to heal himself. 

Chiron's myth speaks to the psychological wounds that we all have and have to learn how to hold if we want to live a meaningful life. Our pain doesn't necessarily ever go away. Suffering isn't distributed fairly among us but it is a part of life we must all learn to work with. A part of life that we have to decide what to make of, what it will make of us, and if we will make a point of knowing joy in the face of it. 

The New Moon in Aries asks us to rally the courage to meet this moment with as much honesty as we can. Being the sign of the Self, Aries asks how its individuality can be of service to the whole. Being the warrior, Aries is the first on the field to further the cause. Being the brave spirit, Aries addresses healing with a forthrightness few others have. The clear urgency of this moment is omnipresent. Once it passes, and it will pass, we will be charged with the question: how did it change you? 

May we each be able to answer, "for the better". 

New Moon Blessings, 

Your New Moon affirmation horoscopes are meant to be read as inspiration. Change the wording as you need to. If you know both your rising sign and sun sign, please read both horoscopes. You'll know which resonates more for you from week to week. Take what works for you, leave the rest. If you want to share this work you must quote it and link it to this post and website. Thank you for your support and for spreading the work around, we really appreciate it and you!

Aries & Aries Rising

May this rebirth be soul deep. May any bitterness be wrung from my being. May I become uninterested in holding onto resentment. 

There is no growth, no beauty, no power there. 

With this New Moon, this new season, and in this unprecedented moment, I prioritize my well-being. I know that there is nothing to be gained from carrying past pain into present relationships, former mistakes into current opportunities, and unfounded fears into the future. 

I cut ties with what can't hold me up, hold me accountable, or hold me down when I'm in distress.  

I use this time to care for myself in ways I've been too "busy" to in the past. I use this time to banish the things in my schedule that only exhaust and never replenish. I use this time to consider the quality of my connection to my communities, who I am spending time collaborating with, and who I could better serve given the resources I have. I know it's going to take every bit of thoughtfulness, care, and consideration to get through this moment together, so I make myself available to every solution I am well-suited for. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Taurus & Taurus Rising

I'll start with the truth. Every morning. A moment between me, myself, and I. A meditation on how I want to work through the day. A gift to myself before I give all I can. 

My inner life needs as much love and attention as everything I put out into the world does. With this New Moon, I remember to honor the fact that fears are bound to arise, making me feel like I have less options than I do. I know that left to its own devices, fear closes the blinds, obliterates the rest of my reality, and jealously demands all of my attention. It's my duty to keep reclaiming myself from its grip, to keep breaking away from its hypnotic trance, and to keep it on a short leash. 

This dog has bite and I'm not about to let it loose on my world.  

I feel the call to show up in my professional life with greater commitment. I know that the more I take my work seriously, the more I get to see how it shapes me. I know the more honest I am about what I want to do in the world, the more opportunities open up for me. I know that even when life is as restrictive as it is now, it is still moving, shifting, and rushing towards me with options I couldn't ever dream up. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Gemini & Gemini Rising

With this New Moon, I build community through every avenue I have access to. I check in with those that tend to get lost in the shuffle. I make sure my strong friends get a chance to tell me if they aren't doing so well. I make sure my friends that struggle in the best of times know that I am a lifeline. I take my friends up on the support they offer in return. 

Moments like this are a reminder that we are all we've got. 

As I navigate this moment, I pay special attention to the courses of study that call me. I feel a calling to commit to learning something that will stretch my self-awareness. I am ready for the teachers that I need to appear next. I need not feel pressured to take any particular path right now, but investigating the ones open to me is important. I allow myself to wander around the halls of the schools of thought that can help me hold the experiences I have had, am having and will meet up with somewhere down the line.

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Cancer & Cancer Rising

This moment asks me to have courage. Courage to bring more of myself into my work. Courage to care more about the roles I play in the world than I care what others think of me. Courage to dispel the despair that can so easily overwhelm my system and keep me from accomplishing what I can. 

This New Moon reminds me that having courage doesn't mean I won't feel unsure. It doesn't mean that there won't be times where I don't know what to do next. It doesn't mean that I won't be uncomfortable in the process. I remind myself that it's ok to feel afraid. It's a healthy response to this moment. 

Any fear that I make conscious automatically loses its ability to own me. 

I know that the most important thing I can get clear on right now is how to use my personal strengths for collective support, my personal gains for collective wealth, and my personal ambition to serve the collective well-being. It takes a constant reassessment of my actions, goals, and way of getting there, but it's worth the extra time, effort, and energy it takes. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Leo & Leo Rising

Life is what happened when I was busy making others plans. No matter where I thought I was going, what I thought I would be doing, or what I swore I was in control of, I am reminded in this moment that we are always at the whim of life. It isn't personal, it's just what happens when you're human. It isn't something I can figure out. It isn't something I can know how to work around right now. 

All I can do is the work within my reach. All I can do is learn how to lean on those that love me. All I can do is cultivate the ability to handle uncertainty. 

I let my system catch a break when it can. I know that the overwhelm of the moment isn't a place to get lost in; my personal fears and the collective panic are a dangerous intersection to use as a rest stop. I make a point of visiting the myths, poems, legends, and texts that give me solace. I make my spiritual practice the heart of my days. I make worship out of the smallest pleasures. And every moment of joy a prayer of gratitude.

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Virgo & Virgo Rising

The only way to work through something as massive as this moment is to break it down into tiny ones. Breath by breath. Beat by beat. Meal by meal. One activity at a time. Rituals that connect me to what feels like my normal keep me feeling like I have continuity. 

I know that we are lonely and afraid. Anxious and seeking relief. Worried and wondering when it will all pass. I know that these are feelings that generally lie just under the surface of most humans. I know that this moment only seems to prove these fears right, giving them a chance to flourish, and a home to settle into. 

But that isn't an option for the long run. 

With this New Moon, I refresh my commitment to practicing the rituals that help my mental health. I sort through feelings while I clean out cupboards. I put my fears in perspective as I put things back in their place. I put my feelers out for the folks that are ready, willing, and able to talk through discomfort and end up laughing in the face of it all.  

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Libra & Libra Rising

How my relationships navigate challenging times tells me everything I need to know about how the rest will flow. What happens when life gets real, gets tense, and gets into the details of how we all cope in a crisis is critical to knowing who I am partnering with and who I am as a partner to others. 

These days are revealing. 

With this New Moon, I dare to be known a little more deeply. Less movement often means more vulnerability. Less places where I can get lost means that I am prone to find out a lot more about who I am and what I need. With nowhere to hide I am giving myself the chance to come to terms with more than I normally would. With great compassion for myself in the process, I know that letting other people in takes courage. It takes a willingness to heal in front of others, and a desire to be witness to their journey. Bumps, scars, mistakes and all. With this New Moon, I give myself permission to go slowly, but to go into all of my relationships with more honesty. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Scorpio & Scorpio Rising

With this New Moon I focus on the routines that keep me grounded. I renew my commitment to getting little things done. Each small task attempted can feel like a major achievement given the overwhelm of the moment. 

Some days it's enough just to sharpen my pencils, straighten a few papers, and respond to an email. Some days miracles happen and I can connect to my creative energy and plow through mountains of assignments. Some days I move from one to the other and I know that's just the way it needs to be right now. 

I let myself adjust to this new normal slowly. I let the rituals and work routines that have always kept me on track resurface naturally. When I can, I add to them. When I can, I remember to stretch. When I can, I feed myself something nourishing, familiar, and soothing. When I can, I remember that there is no right way to respond to this moment, to work in this moment, or to be in this moment. I focus on helping myself through it without judgment or admonishment, without having to attain, achieve, or measure up. I focus on being human, flawed, feeling, and dealing in the best ways that I can.  

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Sagittarius & Sagittarius Rising

I know that creative energy gets halted by fear. Its flow pauses momentarily when faced with overwhelm. Its rhythms erratic when survival is on the line. 

I trust these temperamental tempos. 

I know that the creative solutions I need will surface when they're ready. I know that trusting my process is harder in times of crises but arguably more necessary than when things are business as usual. I know that rituals can help me connect to the sources of solutions that I seek. 

With this New Moon, I commit to the daily practices that help me to feel held. Not rigidly, but reassuringly. I adhere to the tradition of putting gratitude at the center of all things. I know that remembering to take a deep breath can shift my focus entirely. I know that getting sunlight on my skin reminds me to soften, to melt, and to connect with sources of warmth and generativity. Powers greater than me got me here and when in need, in doubt, or in distress, I return to them for comfort. Nature never stops creating, sourcing solutions, or finding new ways to make itself manifest. That is all the proof I need to have faith that I can follow suit. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Capricorn & Capricorn

My only job right now is to ground. Nest. Know my needs and meet them. My work right now is to build myself a home that can hold me through both moments as uncertain as this and moments full of pleasures impossible to imagine. My mission is to remember that home is an internal experience, I can only feel as comfortable as I can make space for myself to rest, rebuild, and rejuvenate. 

Building a home begins far from the surface of things and works its way out. 

With this New Moon, I initiate the rituals that help me feel safe. I stick to the routines that help me feel settled. I practice all of the techniques I have learned that help to alleviate sadness. I know it's ok to feel homesick for a place I never had. I know it's ok to miss what I never got. I know it's ok to want something more for myself than what I have experienced. I know that an intimate understanding of what I am missing helps me create a space for myself that I truly need. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Aquarius & Aquarius Rising

Fear will visit but that doesn't mean all it's stories are true. Fear will try to close in on me so I'll stay in close contact with loved ones. Fear will fold itself up into a tightly concealed envelope, slide itself underneath the door, infiltrating my best laid boundaries. 

So I'll stay spring cleaning.

I'll make a habit of rinsing the residue from my systems. Purifying my space with incense and incantations. Gathering myself daily so I can thoroughly assess how I am, what I need, and what I can do to help myself through the day. 

When all else fails, I have my rituals. When I'm not sure what to do next, I have my ceremonies. When I've done what I can do, I remember that rest is medicine and I need daily doses of it. This moment calls on me to be as thoughtful as possible. To put my energy where it can be most useful. To put my name on the work that I can get behind for a long time to come. 

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Pisces & Pisces Rising

No one should be without basics. No necessity should ever be withheld from another. No city knows abundance if anyone in it suffers from a lack of shelter, food, or respect. With this New Moon, I remember that we created the world we live in. We made up the laws that we adhere to. We abide by a system that profits a few and refuses the masses. 

We can create something new. 

From microbe to massive mammals, all life deserves respect. I work with this New Moon to purify any toxic beliefs that I have been taught about my worth. I know not to look for myself in the mirrors that refuse my reflection. I work with this New Moon to notice when I stop myself because this system tells me that what I contribute doesn't add up. I unpack all the ways in which I have  been devalued for my contributions because of who I am or where I fit in. I reclaim my work, my talents, and my gifts from the mouths that would eat my offering whole but would never be caught with my name on their lips.

To work more deeply with the New Moon, please join me for A Workshop for the Vernal Equinox, New Moon in Aries, Full Moon in Libra, and Astrology of Mar 19 - April 21 + Bonus Ritual for Saturn Entering Aquarius. In it you'll receive a reading, ritual, and guided meditation specific to your sign.

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Website
Email
Copyright © 2020 Chani Nicholas, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list or update your preferences
 

No comments: