Friday, February 14, 2020

Unwinnable

Journalists and pundits have been asking me the past few days: "Is the race against Donald Trump unwinnable?" Here's the way I look at this: I've been winning unwinnable fights all my life. I won...
Warren for President
Danielle,

Journalists and pundits have been asking me the past few days: "Is the race against Donald Trump unwinnable?"

Here's the way I look at this, Danielle: I've been winning unwinnable fights all my life.

I won the fight to get a consumer agency to keep banks from cheating people passed into law when Wall Street and even some Democrats said it couldn't be done.

I won the fight to hold corporate executives accountable despite their army of lobbyists. (Yes, I'm looking at you, the CEO of Wells Fargo who got fired.)

I won the fight to take back a Senate seat from a popular incumbent Republican after starting the race 17 points behind.

Everyone thinks they know what fights are unwinnable, until we get in the fight, persist — and win. That's exactly what I'm going to do with you by my side, Danielle.

I'm in this fight, and I need you with me. We've set an ambitious goal of raising $7 million before the Nevada caucuses. Can you chip in $100 right now to help hit it?

If you've saved payment info with ActBlue Express, your donation will process automatically:
>

Thanks for being a part of this,

Elizabeth

DONATE NOW
fb tw ig yt fk fk

Paid for by Warren for President

All content © 2020 Warren for President, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117
This email was sent to danielle.davenport.blog@blogger.com
Sign up to receive a birthday message from Elizabeth.
Click here to donate by mail.
We’ll miss you, but you can always unsubscribe.

No comments: