Saturday, September 26, 2020

Danielle, will you video-chat with me and Elizabeth on Tuesday?

It's never been more important to elect Democrats at every level of government, and Elizabeth of course has a plan for that. Her campaign is helping organize at the grassroots level for candidates acr
Warren Democrats

Danielle,

Elizabeth Warren is one hell of a fighter.

I'm honored to serve by her side in the United States Senate, and I'm proud to call her a friend.

Every time we talk, I'm even more energized and inspired to keep up the fight. And right now, we all need as much energy and inspiration as we can get. So Danielle, I thought you might like to join one of those conversations with me and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth and I are hosting a virtual grassroots fundraiser on Tuesday, September 29 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern. If you donate $100 or whatever you are able to give to support Warren Democrats and her re-election, you can tune in and join the discussion.

If you've saved payment info with ActBlue Express, your donation will process automatically:
>

It's never been more important to elect Democrats at every level of government, and Elizabeth of course has a plan for that. Her campaign is helping organize at the grassroots level for candidates across the country who know that we need bold changes to put power in the hands of the people.

Everything is on the line this November. But we don't agonize — we organize. If we fight like never before, we will win like never before.

I'm grateful to be in this fight alongside Elizabeth — and alongside you, Danielle. So I hope you'll be able to join me and Elizabeth next Tuesday night.

If you can, please make a donation to help re-elect Elizabeth, support Warren Democrats across the country, and reserve your spot to see me and her at Tuesday's virtual grassroots fundraiser.

Thank you for being a part of this movement.

- Ed

Ed Markey
U.S. Senator

DONATE NOW


fb tw ig yt fl md

Paid for by Warren Democrats

All content © 2020 Warren Democrats, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117
This email was sent to danielle.davenport.blog@blogger.com
We’ll miss you, but you can always unsubscribe.

No comments: