Friday, January 17, 2020

Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter

View this email in your browser


Hi, Danielle.


This is a one-time welcome email I send to everyone who joins my list.
 
About me
My name is Chani Nicholas, I am a writer and astrologer who has been working with astrology as a student, teacher, and counselor for over 30 years. My intention with astrology is that it be healing. I invite you to take what works for you and leave what doesn't.  
 
How should I use astrology?
I use astrology as a practice for reflection. Astrology can help us feel connected to the rhythm of our lives, the seasons, the passing of time, and the natural world. It can help us make meaning out of some of the more challenging and celebratory events of our lives. It can hopefully help us to put the chaos of the world in a little perspective so that we can get on with the business that is ours to do.
 
I'm a Virgo/Capricorn/Taurus; what else is there to know?
Starting with your Sun sign is a great place to begin - but if as a system of thought, astrology speaks to you at all, please don't stop there. You have an entire chart to learn about, and as you do you'll quickly come to understand that the sign your sun is in is such a small slice of astrology's pie. 
 
Where should I start?
I wrote a book called You Were Born For This: Astrology for Radical Self-Acceptance that will teach you to unlock the power of your birth chart. With journal prompts, reflection questions, and affirmations personal to your astrological makeup, this choose-your-own-adventure book guides you along the path your unique chart has laid out for you.
 
Take a workshop of mine to dig further into your chart. Your Moon, which teaches you all about how the significance of the Moon in your birth chart can teach you so much about the specific kind of self care you need and how to give it to yourself. Your Money, which digs into your assets, resources, daily work life, and career goals. Your Love, which dives into your relationship – both romantic and platonic – needs.

If you're new to my workshops, take 10% off your first course with code gratitude10.
 
How often will you email me?
Expect to hear from me at least once a week. At the first of the month I send out monthly horoscopes and corresponding Cosmic Playlists that I do in collaboration with Spotify, once at the New Moon with affirmation style horoscopes, once when the Sun enters a new sign with a post that I write for OprahMag.com, and once at the Full Moon with horoscopes that speak to the ways in which the full moon is unfolding in your chart and life.
 
Once a month, I also share a New Moon workshop with a reading, ritual, guided meditation and altar suggestions for your sign, which will help you plan your month in step with the lunar cycle.
 
I hope that through your time here you find something that helps you feel witnessed and nurtured!
 
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.
 
—Chani

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
Copyright © 2020 Chani Nicholas, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at my website.

Our mailing address is:
Chani Nicholas
126 Laguna St
San Francisco, CA 94102

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments: