Thursday, January 30, 2020

Danielle, our campaign is pacing behind our fundraising goal. And if we're going to reach it before tomorrow's deadline, we'll need some of our strongest supporters to chip in. Will you make a contribution right now?

During the last debate, I was the only candidate on the stage who had defeated the incumbent Republican in the past 30 years. And it was a tough fight: I started out 17 points down from my popular...
Warren for President
Danielle,

During the last debate, I was the only candidate on the stage who had defeated the incumbent Republican in the past 30 years.

And it was a tough fight: I started out 17 points down from my popular Republican opponent who had Wall Street donors in his back pocket and truckloads full of cash. A lot of people thought Massachusetts still wasn't ready to elect its first woman to the Senate. When I told them I was running, they wished me luck, but said we didn't stand a chance.

But here's how I see it: Plenty of people will be quick to tell you what you can't do or what you shouldn't fight for. If I had listened to them, or stuck to poll-tested messages, maybe I would have sat out, or run that campaign differently.

I didn't. I chose to fight — and then I won by 7.5 points.

But Danielle, I didn't do it on my own. We won because we built a grassroots movement, and that's how we'll win again.

I'm deeply grateful for everything we've built together. But I'm reaching out today to ask for your help. Tomorrow, we face another powerful test: the last FEC deadline before the Iowa caucuses.


We've set a goal of $3.5 million before January 31 — and our campaign needs some of our strongest supporters to chip in to get there. Danielle, will you make a contribution right now to help meet this critical goal?

If you've saved payment info with ActBlue Express, your donation will process automatically:
>

Thanks for being a part of this,

Elizabeth
 

DONATE NOW
fb tw ig yt fk fk

Paid for by Warren for President

All content © 2020 Warren for President, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117
This email was sent to danielle.davenport.blog@blogger.com
Sign up to receive a birthday message from Elizabeth.
Click here to donate by mail.
We’ll miss you, but you can always unsubscribe.

No comments: