Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The trouble with cats

I haven't done a cat post in a while and I'm sure all you avid readers have been thinking, how are Lilly & Clem doing? Well, since the arrival of Baby Dunlap is imminent and I'm sure that when she arrives the cats will become gatos non grata for a while I figured I do a post for my cat friends. Here they are during their night time snuggling ritual.


On Friday I stopped by Petco to pick up some cat food. We fed them the fresh bag Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day cleaning up cat barf. There has been way too much puking in this house lately between Danny getting sick last week and 2 sick kitties, although better them than me. I was afraid the we had gotten some tainted Chinese cat food, but Petco seemed unconcerned and just gave us a new bag.

I'm interested to see how the cats are gonna adjust to the new human. Lilly is definitely the jealous type and is highly suspicious of what is going on in the nursery. Clem will probably just be happy that we stop trying to look at her all the time. Here she is taking a nap on Danny's guitar case.


Mom is coming on Thursday and we are hoping she is bringing the stork with her! It's been fun and all being pregnant, but I think I've had my fill.

7 comments:

DaNae said...

cat puke = sick nasty. Have that baby soon so I can come over!! Have fun with mom.

Meg said...

Those cats are soooooo in love! I wish they loved me as much :)

Dorianne said...

How about instead of Mom bringing the stork, she could just bring two extra cats!

Deborah said...

Dori has a great idea. Our cats would really give your a run for their money.Anyway can't wait to see you tomorrow. I am bringing a supply of allergy pills. See you in a few hours.

Amanda said...

It was nice talking with ya yesterday and I hope your mom brings the stork too. Have fun with her can't wait to see ya.

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

Please, no more cat posts Ruth.