Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sweet Rosabelle

She made it! Rosabelle Jo Dunlap has arrived! We are so happy she's here, and just in time, too. I would not be happy being 9 plus months pregnant in the middle of this heat wave. The labor and delivery were kinda like my pregnancy...after all the horror stories, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be! I give the epidural two snaps ups. Big shout out to all the nurses at Glendale Adventist! Everyone here has been amazing.


Rosabelle (aka nine letters) is just a little angel. She is a gorgeous girl and I can't wait to get here home and put her in her cute outfits. The shirts they have here are like prison garb.


It's been great having mom and dad here. Although they are not digging the 100 degree weather. I'm sure we'll appreciate mom being here even more once we get this little chica home.Danny has been amazing. This little Rosie Jo is lucky to have such a good daddy. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures and do lots of posts!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG... it was all worth the 9 months!! She is so darn cute! It's gonna be so fun for you having a little girl! I miss that stage!Muah

DaNae said...

I just want to look at her pictures all day.She is such a sweetie. Ella has been calling "rosie" on the phone all day. You look great, and I am jealous everything went so well with nursing etc. Must be our pioneer roots:)

Dorianne said...

She is beautiful!!! I wish I could see her and hold her up close. Please, please, please, try to make a trip to Spokane this summer so I can hold little Rosabelle!

Bigwaves Blog said...

Can't wait til she gets home tomorow. Her room is ready and waiting for her. I'm so glad that she will coming home on my birthday. That's the best present I could get. She is beautiful and amazing. You and Danny are going to be awesome parents.

Dave said...

Congrats!!! When's the next one.

Cindy said...

Congradulations Danielle on your new baby. I have been checking your blog the last few weeks to see when this little sweetie finally showed up. I love to name your chose for her and she's totally adorable. Enjoy being a new mom and having your mom there to let you in on all the new mom secrets : )

Mum said...

Dear Danielle, Danny, and Rosabelle,

Congratulations! We are so pleased to see your new little one. She is so very darling. Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Rex

Dianna said...

Welcome cute Rosabelle, you are beautiful. I loved the newborn stage. Take tons of pictures in the first two weeks.