Monday, June 2, 2008

To blog or not to blog?


The Thompson's were nice enough to make an LA stop on their big Cali vacation and it was great to see them. It sounded like they are having an awesome vacation. Don't you wish you could see pictures of Parker at the Zoo or Dylan with Buzz Lightyear, Sam at Sea World? Sorry, but you can't cuz Dianna has yet to join our society of bloggers. Her lame excuse? That she can't think of a good name. So to help her out I think everyone should leave a suggestion in the comments section. Then she will have no excuse. Just a few ideas to kick things off:

Dianna, Gordon and Beyond

Lehi and lo

The Thompson Times




Sorry these pictures look weird. They ended up soft focus somehow. Possible user error.

6 comments:

DaNae said...

we should just cut her out of the axis. I do like the di,gordy & beyond one though. Or D and G + 3. I got nothin'.

Deborah said...

Great idea. Wish I could have joined you in the fun with the boys. Sounds like they are having a blast.

My suggestion is "Thompson Tidbits".

Amanda said...

Oh I relly like you picks and you're mom's is good too!! I can't wait to get down there know what's funny... Drew was there not too long ago and Di... but by the time we get there we'll get to see the BABY!!I'm so excited I need your #.. I'll call your moms and get.. Peace

Dorianne said...

What about "My boys" or "Gordy's Gang." Is Dianna going to read this or should we send her the link to your blog?

Unknown said...

Isn't the axis funny! I've been slave driving her around the house she hasn't had time to officially start the "my 3 sons" blog. My wife is beautiful, funny, kind of creative i'm sure between wii fit, chores and sewing she'll get to it:)

Dave said...

The Thompson Times is good or how about Team Lame.