Saturday, September 9, 2023

I’d like your feedback: What issues do you want Democrats to fight for?

The next few weeks are going to be busy in Washington, and Congress has plenty of urgent matters on the to-do list.
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
Warren for Senate

The next few weeks are going to be busy in Washington, and Congress has plenty of urgent matters on the to-do list.

That includes preventing a government shutdown at the end of the month. And keeping millions of families from losing their child care. And passing disaster relief funding along with aid for Ukraine.

All those fights would be a whole lot more straightforward if MAGA Republicans weren't running the House of Representatives. They're willing to drag their feet and make unrealistic demands in order to cause a shutdown, harming the economy and American citizens for political gain.

We're working on a bipartisan basis in the Senate to pass this spending bill, and I'm going to do everything in my power to urge the House to do the same. And at the same time, I'm pushing for the real, systemic changes we need as a nation.

So as Congress discusses what to prioritize in this spending bill and beyond, I want to hear from you: What are the top issues you want Democrats to fight for? Please fill out this quick two-minute survey to let me know.

TAKE SURVEY

Your voice is front and center in our movement. With each response we get to surveys like this one, my team and I can better know what the members of this grassroots team want me to focus on.

I don't work for powerful interests and giant corporations that can buy themselves the biggest megaphones — I work for working people who need a government that's on their side. 

Whether it's getting an idea from someone in a selfie line or being inspired by an answer to a survey like this one, I always appreciate getting to hear from people who don't always get heard in Washington.

I'm fired up to continue making big, structural change. And I'm grateful to have your feedback as we take on this fight together.

What are you most determined to keep fighting for? Click here to submit a response and send me your thoughts.

Thanks for being a part of this,

Elizabeth

 
fb tw ig yt

Paid for by Warren for Senate

All content © 2023 Warren for Senate, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117
This email was sent to danielle.davenport.blog@blogger.com
We'll miss you, but you can always  unsubscribe.

No comments: