Thursday, July 10, 2008

Holiday Weekend

I know, it's Thursday and I'm just now getting to update about the 4th of July, but we have had some technical difficulties and not to mention having my hands full with a new baby now that all our visitors are gone. It was awesome having DaNae and Ben come visit, but we especially enjoyed getting to see Ella. She is so cute and so much fun. Everyone love having her around, Lilly even let her pet her. Ella would keep asking "Where a Lilly go?". DaNae did her best to try and spoil my baby by holding her constantly so we've had Rosabelle in reprogramming since they left.

Amanda & Chris and their kids made a special guest appearance on Saturday and it was so fun to see them. Danny, Ben, Chris and Kahner started a band. Kahner already has the makings of a rockstar...he's already got the haircut. Kailiyah is such a little sweetheart. I am totally lobbying for them to move to Cali.

And speaking of cousins...my cuz Najeh Davenport has been cut from the Steelers. It'll be interesting to see what Coach Tomlin has in store for a power back. We have been catching Rosabelle up on her Steelers Football history. She still can't believe Big Ben didn't wear a motorcycle helmet.

Anyway, here are a few highlights from the weekend:









5 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for the darling post. The pics are so cute. I can't believe how big Rosabelle is getting and Ella looks like a big sister.

DaNae said...

I love that the pic of Rosabelle in the basket is titled "baby+torture" I sure miss that sweet baby.

Bigwaves Blog said...

Those are some really cute pictures Danielle. You are really getting good with your camera already.

Dorianne said...

Rosabelle already has a big beautiful smile. I am excited to squeeze those little cheekies in a couple of weeks!

Dave said...

The first bath tub experience was great, disgusting, but great.