Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All shook up

Top 3 places you don't want to be during an earthquake: a glass store, an elevator, mid PAP smear. That's right, during today's 5.4 magnitude earthquake today I had a small Asian woman between my legs. Luckily Dr. Chan and I both came out unscathed. Although, I did have to stand in the doorway in a paper sheet which I could have done without.



In other news, I had my 32nd birthday this week and it was terrific. Danny gave me a lots of great presents including a new Mac Book, woo hoo! Posting just seems sweeter on my new computer. Now don't all of you Republicans be too jealous, but I also got Barack Obama's book and a donation in my name to his campaign which enters me to win a trip to Denver for the convention and to meet Barack backstage. Keep your fingers crossed!



Tomorrow Rosabelle is going to take her first airplane ride! We are heading up to Spokane for a week to chill with the fam. I am excited to go, but slightly nervous to travel with her by myself. Is 6 weeks too young for Nyquil?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday! So glad that it was a good one. We still want you to come to Spokane even though you are an Obama fan. Come to the Norhtwest to get away from all that shakin and rollin. See you tomorrow night. Be ready for some craziness.