Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry to rub it in...




But the weather here this weekend was amazing! It felt like we skipped spring and went straight into summer. It was mid 80's all weekend and we got to enjoy some time in the yard. On Friday night we had an impromptu BBQ with the neighbors and chilled on the deck all night. Saturday Danny was working so I got to slack off and read a book in the new hammock. Saturday night we went to dinner in Pasadena with friends and on Sunday we went to an Easter picnic and played giant scrabble. All things we probably won't be able to do for a while after we bust this bambino out so we better enjoy while we can!





Cat pic of the day! Clementine napping on my prego body pillow.




4 comments:

DaNae said...

Jealous of the weather yo. Your yard/grass look awesome. I will have to come and try out the hammock this summa.

Dorianne said...

Great looking yard. while it was
80's at your house this weekend it was snowing in the great state of Washington. By the way, I didn't realize I was a copy cat. Your just too cool!

Dave said...

Your yard does look sweet. The weather is sweeter. Good call on going out w/ friends. Baby Hillary wiil change that.

Amanda said...

Ello there. Oh I just can't wait for that weather. I don't know for sure where we'll be in Cali, but I want to go to Hope University and that's in Fullerton, so yeah hopefully only like an hour out from ya I would think. But Believe If I have to drive 2 hours to see you on the weekends I will..!!