Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Now entering the Third Trimester!

I just got back from my 7 month check up and Dr. Chan said everything is looking good. My glucose test was normal, no traces of anemia and the syphilis test came back negative (phew, I was worried about that one).
I know y'all don't find the cats are endlessly entertaining as I do, but until we have this baby and stop caring about the cats all together, you are just gonna have to deal with more cat pictures. And for a laugh you can check out one of my fave websites... http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/

R u there ceiling cat? It's me Clementine?

Cat pillow

2 comments:

DaNae said...

I really like your bedding. I am looking to get me a new one. And sweet for entering the 3rd tri. You are getting so close.

Danielle said...

We just got this new bedding at Linens & Things. It's mattress cover so we just put it over the green one we had on the round bed before.