Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bjorn Free

Rosabelle LOVES being in the bjorn, especially with daddy. During her late afternoon fussy time Danny will usually strap her in and walk her around the yard and look at the flowers, but last night we hit the streets and Rosabelle was having a blast. She would put her legs up and just laugh...I even think she was saying weeee! She was also licking the Bjorn like an envelope. These might be a little fuzzy, but I was trying to get action shots with my iphone. This may be a new nightly event.







5 comments:

DaNae said...

bjorns are rad. Ella is sitting on the potty right now singing the poopsmith song so we thought of you. Ben and I are already talking about where we want to go on a vacay so Ella can chill with you!!

Deborah said...

I love her rosy cheeks. She is so adorable in her
bat costume.

Deborah said...

I love her rosy cheeks. She is so adorable in her
bat costume.

Dorianne said...

I must admit that I am a little jealous that Rosabelle is chillin in a onsie and Grace lives in her fleece jacket. There are definate perks to living is So. Cal!

SueandDan said...

Hi Guys, Rosabelle is just so adoreable. Thanks so much for keeping the blog up to date Danielle. I look at her every day! Give her kisses and hugs from her Pap and me in PA! XOXOXOXO