Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby tricks

I'm sure everyone says this about their kids, but I swear Rosabelle is the funniest baby. And the older she gets the more fun she is. Mom sent her a little pumpkin purse for Halloween and she loves it! She puts it on her arm and in her mouth and pulls out the ghost that it came with. She is becoming so alert and she loves to chatter, her little voice is the cutest. She is just the happiest, smiliest baby. Yesterday she figured out that she can stick out her tongue and Danny and I think it is the most hilarious thing ever. But seriously, look at this picture and try not to crack up, if you don't you're probably dead inside.





5 comments:

Dorianne said...

I personally think that she is sticking her tongue out because she is wearing that Obama shirt!

DaNae said...

she has a long tongue! i think she is funny too.

Danielle said...

Too many Republicans read my blog. Careful, you don't want to get busted for your radical left wing associations!

Deborah said...

Oh my! That is funny. So glad the little bag and ghost are a hit. Give my little bat a hug and a kiss.

SueandDan said...

Got to teach her now how to say nah nah nah nah nah nah! So cute...
Give her hugs and kisses for Pap and me.