Thursday, April 25, 2024

New: Another Republican opponent is running against me for Senate. Can you pitch in $100 to ensure we can compete and win?

I want to be clear: I am still taking this race very seriously.
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
Warren for Senate

Danielle, it's official: a second Republican challenger has announced a campaign to run against me for Senate.

The thing is, this candidate only officially registered as a Republican on February 29 this year. He was previously unregistered, and before that he was a registered Democrat.

So I'm running for Senate against a self-funder from Rhode Island, and a 56-day-old Republican.

I want to be clear: I am still taking this race very seriously.

Because we can't underestimate the amount of support my opponents can receive from national Republicans and outside special interests.

We can't underestimate the threat of Republicans controlling the Senate, passing a national abortion ban, and other extremist items that have been on Donald Trump's agenda.

And we can't underestimate what would happen if our progressive movement for big, structural change loses its momentum.

The amount that we raise right now in response to my opponents' announcements will determine how strong we can compete — and how much we can invest in campaigning for our plans and growing popularity for them.

Unlike my opponents, this campaign is funded solely by grassroots donors. So if you're able, I need you to pitch in $100 or anything you can right now to help guarantee I can compete and keep fighting for working families in the Senate.

 

If you've saved payment info with ActBlue Express, your donation will process automatically:

 
 

Thanks for being a part of this,

Elizabeth

fb tw ig yt

Paid for by Warren for Senate

All content © 2024 Warren for Senate, All Rights Reserved
PO Box 171375, Boston, MA 02117
This email was sent to danielle.davenport.blog@blogger.com
We'll miss you, but you can always unsubscribe.

No comments: