Friday, January 28, 2011

Sonny - 7 months down the line

Today Sonny turned 7 months old. If I only remember one thing about him as a baby when I reach my senility (probably sooner than later) it will be that he was the happiest baby. I also think that he is aptly named cause this boy is just pure sunshine. We wakes up with such a big smile that it makes my day, even if it is 5 am and he doesn't stop except when Rosabelle pokes him in the eye.

Captain Adorable


In the last few weeks he has gotten serious about his mobility. It may not look that pretty but he can get to where he wants to go, usually to try and put a cord in his mouth.


YouTube Video


Sonny loves his sister and going everywhere with her. Rosabelle loves him too but is less enthusiastic about his new hair pulling trick. She even invited him to her tea party today.














This bebe is mucho grande. He is already wearing 12 month clothes. He loves his dad and going to the park:








But is favorite thing is cheering for the Black & Gold with his mom.





We love you Sonny! Go Steelers!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy 7 months. It has been a joy little Mr. Sunshine. Where did the time go? How nice he sits for the tea party. Go Steelers (even though I don't watch football). Loved the update

Dorianne said...

It's a whole new game once the baby is moving! Love the hairdo. Your too cute!!

Bigwaves Blog said...

I sure miss those two cuties. Nice pic of steeler mom and baby.

DaNae said...

what I will remember when I am old, is how many pairs of jammies your kids had!

Tea party pic is classic.