Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Danny's Birthday

Last week was Danny's birthday and we had such a fun time. Rosabelle was so excited she kept saying "Happy Birthday, Daddy!" all day, which Danny thought was the best present. He said all he really wanted for his birthday was cake cones, so Rosabelle helped me make them...and they were delicious.

Then since it was Memorial Day weekend and our trio is soon to become a quartet we decided to go away for the weekend to spend some time together. We drove up the coast to the Channel Islands. We played on the beach, swam in the pool and just had fun watching this sweet little girl. There was a super cool playground next to the hotel that was designed as a couple of pirates ships. I used the hipstamatic camera app on my iphone to take a couple of the shots below.

Now we are less than a month away from baby brother's arrival. Danny and Rosabelle are going to Pittsburgh this week so I'm gonna enjoy a quiet weekend by myself and hope baby bro doesn't decide he needs to join me.




















3 comments:

DaNae said...

I remember being sad going from 3 to 4...but I think 4 is actually way better. Feels more like an official family or something. Looks like a rad trip. Hopefully baby bro gets a name soon.

Dorianne said...

I love how RBJ will wear flip flops. Grace hates them and when I try to put them on she says, "NO, NO." What can I say, she is a Diva and prefers her sparkle shoes!

SueandDan said...

CAKE CONES ROCK!!!! Love the photos guys. Thanks for sharing! Miss you already!