Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Snuzzler in Winter

We had a fun time in Salt Lake City this weekend. Rosabelle had so much fun with her cousins (even Ella stealing her hat and especially playing with Britney) and seeing the snow for the first time. Having to do all that bundling, though, made me glad to be back in Cali where it is 70 degrees today.












Rosabelle loved all the Christmas lights so I am looking forward to getting our decorations up. I am currently quarantined to the bedroom because we are having the living room, dining room and hallway painted today. It already looks like a new place. So hopefully we'll be able to get our tree up tomorrow and I'll post some pics. Although, I do have one Christmas decoration up...Meg and I went to a wreath making class at the Arboretum yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't that hard to do.





Congrats to Derek & Edon! We are so excited to meet our new nephew Jackson. We are also excited for Dianna and Gordon to welcome baby #4 next year! For those of you keeping track that makes 15 grand babies for G'ma and G'pa Davenport with #16 on the way.



5 comments:

DaNae said...

I am bustin up laughing at all of those pics. Good thing you had the iphone cuz none of us brought cameras. Your wreath looks rad. I love the citrus on there. Can't wait to see what your house looks like in a couple weeks.

Bigwaves Blog said...

Beautiful pictures. We sure enjoyed all of us together, especially that little cutie of yours. We love you guys.

Deborah said...

Can I just say how much I am missing my Cali girls. It was so fun being together last weekend. Rosabelle is a delight. WE love her tons and tons.

Dorianne said...

I am sure glad that you had that iphone. I think you are the only one that took pictures of the weekend.

SueandDan said...

I really enjoyed the photos it looks as though everyone had such a great time. The photo with Rosabelle and the Christmas bulb is just sooooo cute. Should be on a card. She is beautiful. XOXOXO