Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One handed blogging

I haven't really had a chance to update my blog since we've come from Spokane so I'm wanted to do a quick post while dinner is in the oven, but Rosabelle is being fairly adamant about not being put down right now so I am making my first attempt at one handed blogging. I actually think I might type faster this way.

Ssshhh...she just fell asleep.

Ok, I was just able to put her down for a nap.

Wait, hang on, I'm being summoned.

Ok, I'm back. In my haste I neglected to swaddle her and sing her favorite lullaby and she quickly let me know I needed to reconcile that. Note to Dan and Sue who are coming to visit this week, brush up on your "Edelweiss".

Anyway, back to Spokane. We had a great visit. Gavin loved his cousin who he called "Cute Rosabelle", he told me he really loved her when her eyes were open, which wasn't that often. Rosabelle got a whirlwind tour of the Inland Northwest, from the Spa in Post Falls:





to Manito Park:





the Spokane River:






Hauser Lake:





Silverwood:





We even squeezed in a wedding reception at Hayden Lake:



But the best part was hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's with some of the crazy cousins:











We had an awesome trip, but we are happy to be home.

5 comments:

DaNae said...

couldn't help but laugh at gav's skin tight jammies and his pose!! Good times.

Bigwaves Blog said...

What a great time we had. It wouldn't have been the same without you and sweet Rosabelle. Now I live for skype. I love you guys.

SueandDan said...

Oh my...Edleweiss...we had a 1957 Edleweiss. I really miss that car : )

See ya soon!

Dave said...

Sounds like you had fun. Are you guys buck under those spa robes?

Dave and Tara said...

She is getting so big- she is adorable. She and Britney will be great friends