Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Put your diamonds in the sky!


Danny and I went to go see Kanye West's Glow in the Dark tour last night at Nokia LA Live and it was AWESOME! N.E.R.D. and Rhianna opened and they were also amazing. I did feel a little weird being 8 months pregnant and going to a hip-hop show but it was so worth it. It was seriously epic and we'll be telling Baby Dunlap that was her first concert.

In other news, progress is being made on the garage and we got the crib and changing table delivered this weekend. We also got to hang out with Brent this weekend which was a lot of fun. I'd give him a shout out, but he's anti-blog so never mind.






On Sunday Danny and I celebrated 9 years together! Wow. And he just keeps getting cuter and sweeter everyday, I love you, baby! Here's a video he took of me at the movie theatre playing arcade games. Don't mess with a pregnant chick with a shotgun!




We are excited to see everyone in SLC this week!


Oh and here's a picture of Lilly outlining what would be her new health care plan if she were running for President...needless to say it includes universal coverage for cats.


2 comments:

DaNae said...

3 things: 1)Nice pick on the crib, it looks great with the yellow. 2) Love your bangs, 3) so jealous of the concert

Amanda said...

I want to be you!! I would so love to go to that concert! Have fun in Salt Lake! Wish I could go. loves